Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Barbie Wire

Barbie. Pried aggressively from her box just to be furiously de-robed and mussed. Just one more reason for a young sexually charged girl to question her motives? For years I thought I was alone in my habit to make barbie a naked, wild-haired sex machine. She was everywhere in my hands, humping ken dolls, other barbies, GI-Joes, Lego's, the couch. I never asked her if she needed a break. Often, I felt perverted as her puppeteer but never played with her any other way. She acted out my fantasies. She was the hussy I was too young to be, to young to dream of being. By the time I had the courage to ask my friends if they shared the same secret, if behind the closed doors of their rooms barbies worked the corners of all four bed posts, we had moved on to other games and it was buried deep inside as a twisted working of my libido. Today, Barbie resurfaced in a conversation of her reuniting with Ken and Pandora's box exploded. I was not alone. It seems Barbie was always a queen slut and will continue her reign indefinitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment